Tuesday, 26 November 2013

A Hundred Hands..

... That is the name of the organization hosting an exhibition in Bangalore of every thing hand made!

Zentangle too is 'hand made!' as it can not be produced on a machine or a computer. Hence I am taking part in it to expose the zentangle method to the Bangaloreans for the next 4 days. My goal is to create over 500 zentangle practitioners in India in the coming calendar year. Wish me luck.

Here is the Invitation:


I extend this invitation to all my Bangalore friends and well wishers to visit the expo and encourage me.

T H A N K  Y O U  A L L

D I L I P


2 comments:

  1. I wish I could come and see but maybe some photo's later? Hope you have a lot of sicces and ..... pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hearty wishes & Good Luck on the journey of creating 500 zentangle practitioners!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. Remember, a thought shared is an expansion of knowledge through many. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...