Thursday, 20 February 2014

A Little White Space..

..Is the Theme of Diva's Latest Challenge..

'White' does not suggest absence of colors. Rather it is the reflector of all the colors! Black, on the other hand is an absorbent of all the colors. Black gets enhanced only in the presence of white, and, vice-versa.



If there was no dash of grey in moon, it would not look so beautiful! Hence I have used a dash of grey in the little white space in my response to the challenge no. 155.

Hope you appreciate it.

D I L I P

12 comments:

  1. Love seeing your antz marching around. I was just looking at the ones that you did on my little bag from training, and thinking about you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful tile with great shading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the contrast of dark and light on your tile! Love those little marching ants too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this. Especially love your use of shading and sparkles - great depth.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Everything on here works so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great use of white space. I like the embellishment you did in the corners of your Auraknot. The shading is also great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful tile! I like the depth and you little antz!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't see antz at first - had to pop back and look when I read the comments - but there they are! Lovely touch - and quite right about a bit of grey showing off the white. Axxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is beautiful, very very beautiful, love it!! Stunning depth and perspective <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the Antz creeping around your tile, it completes a nice composition.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the star in the mix with the circles also, job well done!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. Remember, a thought shared is an expansion of knowledge through many. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...