Tuesday, 11 February 2014

Valentangle...

Yes, zentangle for the valentine is named as Valentangle.

This is my first time response to Diva's Challenges from this blog. You may see my regular responses to Diva's challenges at my other blog site.

My this blog is created for focusing on Zen part of the zentangle, as well as to build up zentangling practices in India.

The theme for the challenge no. 154 is very much 'LOVE', the commodity fast vanishing  from the World.

Here is my response:
Hope you enjoy it.

D I L I P

8 comments:

  1. Dilip, I love how the largest heart has a flame like a candle!!! "I agree, we need to keep that love burning and alive!!!" :0) Share Humanity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful work Dilip. NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always enjoy your work and comments. There is never too much LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the increasing hearts! I am going to choose to think that the love is increasing rather that decreasing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing such a lovely piece. I am a new tangler with so many tangles to learn! What is the name of your background pattern?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words. Actually the background pattern is my zentangle signature! So, you can call it DILIP :-) Await my next post. I will give the step outs
      Dilip

      Delete
  6. I too always enjoy both your work and your words - but do think that love is not at all like a commodity - it can't get used up! Sending lots your way. Axxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. Remember, a thought shared is an expansion of knowledge through many. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...