Thursday, 20 March 2014

JOG with the POT

J stands for JOG - Joy Of Giving...

LINKED TO ABC WEDNESDAY

This is my first encounter with ABC Wednesday, and my first linking. Hope the veterans would welcome me..



Just yesterday the World celebrated the 'International Day of Happiness' ( 20th March), And my thoughts went to the two words I often associate with happiness.-- One is PLEASURE, the 'Pleasure Of Taking ', and the other is JOY, 'the Joy Of Giving'. Pleasure is mostly sensorial, and materialisc, and hence short lived. Joy is from inside out, for doing good to somebody, and often it is long lasting. I have abbreviated them as JOG and POT, and created an innocent little game called JOG with the POT. Here are some pictures of the game excitements.

We all have both, the JOG, and the POT happening in our lives simultaneously. Unfortunately most of us concentrate on POT part, and land up in misery.





The true happiness can happen when we enhance JOG in our lives, and shrink the POT part.

What do you say?

D I L I P






3 comments:

  1. I think this is a great beginning with us "veterans" at ABCW! Welcome and we look forward to seeing more of your JOYFUL inspirations!

    Leslie
    abcw team

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Leslie for your kind words of welcome. I would certainly like to explore more of ABCW.

      Delete
    2. I always complain that people complain about these days. "We should ALWAYS be joyful." But of course we aren't. Find to have a day for joy, or thanks, or love...

      Delete

Your comments are most welcome. Remember, a thought shared is an expansion of knowledge through many. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...