Thursday, 10 April 2014

Initial need not be...

Final.

Diva's challenge no. 162 calls upon to use your 'initial' as a string. I have changed my initial, especially for zentangles, and the same has been used in my post at 'Things Often Speak to Me'. So, here I am choosing to use my earlier initial for a string.

My tile contains both of my initials.

And now let me go back to my favorite subject on this blog - happiness.

How does one's initial connect with his/her state of mind, and hence, his/her happiness parameters?
Does the shape, size or boldness of  initial reveal one's ego?
Does the absence of initial on one's art form convey any thing?

I have no answers to these questions, but they do intrigue me. What do you have to say?

D I L I P

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful tile! I like the texture-effect :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tile is gorgeous, Dilip.
    Maybe the absence of an initial on art tells us that a person is very unsecure.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. Remember, a thought shared is an expansion of knowledge through many. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...