Monday, 23 June 2014

ABC of Zentangle...X

As I See It (my insights).

              Article to understand and learn Zentangle®

So, welcome again on this journey of exploring the wonders of Zentangle through the letters aligned with the week's letter offered by ABC Wednesday.

This week's letter is X. And X is for X-ray...of zentangle! ( I will be writing all about zentangles here)

What does an X-ray image show? I would not be very enthusiastic to see x-ray of my body parts! It will only reveal defects!!

So, if I do the x-ray of zentangle, what will it reveal?

Check for yourself!


ABC of Zentangle...X. Tangles used here are- 'X', 'XYP' and 'Xeni'


Here is my this week's zentangle tile, using tangles called 'X', 'Xeni', and 'XYP' ( for the newbies to zentangle, every pattern created for zentangle is named for identification. And the names chosen are usually 'crazy', or 'non-sense' to the brain, hence, they fail to initiate any train of thoughts! This is by design!)


Now your job is to find the 'defects' in it. And you will find them! the strokes may not be uniform, the lines may not be parallel or even or of the same thickness etc, etc. And that is OK!, by design! There will be no perfect symmetry, no perfect shapes, no perfect lines! And yet, the zentangle looks beautiful, interesting! Just like life. No two people's x-ray of the same body part will be same. There is no perfection! And yet we love ourselves, we accept ourselves!

Zentangle imitates life! 

COME BACK HERE NEXT WEEK FOR ABC OF ZENTANGLE...Y

D I L I P

P. S. My other agenda is to create 500 zentangle practitioners in India before the end of the current calendar year. So, if you would like to be one of this growing community, write to me immediately. Thanks.

4 comments:

  1. It looks perfect to me. :)
    Happy ABCW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like an extraordinary piece of jewelry!

    Leslie
    abcw team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! I have yet to completely understand this intriguing art in depth though!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. Remember, a thought shared is an expansion of knowledge through many. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...