Monday, 9 June 2014

Z-Inspiration workshops update... Goa,May 2014.

 GOA

A great tourist destination, Goa, in Western India welcomed Zentangle through our Z-Inspiration workshop on May, 2, 2014. nearly 20 odd spouses and children of participants of the IMTMA ( Indian Machine Tools Manufacturers Association) annual conference participated in the day long event.

Here are a few pictures and feedback.








The participants' creations speak for themselves, however, here are some words of appreciation.

Enjoyed the zentangles and got one hobby which I can use in my spare time. I think this can be very useful for every one. I like to have tangle patterns through e-mail.
*****

Very inspiring. Got lots of new ideas for my art. Thank you!
*****

Very good efforts for concentration and also for creating new ideas developed in your mind. Specially for old people.
*****

Very nice. I can't believe that I can do this! Thanks a lot Mr, Mrs Patel, you made my day!
*****

For a person not artistic/creative, I discovered a new side of me! Thank you, it was wonderful meeting you both.
*****

Very interesting and useful!
*****

Good
*****

Beautiful!
*****

This class was very exciting. I learnt something new. Thank you!
*****

The things you showed us were amazing. I loved how creativity was the main spark in the tangles. Thank you!
*****

I wish to continue tutorials & become (some day) a certified teacher. Excellent, rejuvenating!

Hope the above inspires you! Happy tangling. Get connected.

D I L I P

.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are most welcome. Remember, a thought shared is an expansion of knowledge through many. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...