Tuesday, 9 September 2014

Diva's Challenge 184

Simple response to the new tangle ING

Here is my response to Diva's challenge no. 184 on my this blog.


Normally I reserve this blog for more of Zen oriented posts, and I have recently initiated 'ABC of Zentangle' series here where in a weekly post combines some Zen, a few tangles and a demo video showing randomly selected tangles. The series up to the letter G has been published here, and post on H is coming very soon. So, stay tuned. You may click here for the entire series...

D I L I P

4 comments:

  1. I love the way you have Footlites highlight-ING ING.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is also beautiful, I like the shading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ING plus footlights reminds me of rock concerts in an outdoor arena...Love the energy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the solid filled ING marching across the tile.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. Remember, a thought shared is an expansion of knowledge through many. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...