Thursday, 7 May 2015

New Tangle KALRAV

The story develops with (Um)brella..

Clouds loom large, and the birds create....KALRAV ( collective chirping)

Yes, here is my response to the UMT (Brella) challenge ( no. 216 by Diva )


And the birds you see are forming a new tangle that I created a few months ago, and named it as KALRAV, meaning collective chirping of the birds in an Indian language Gujarati.

Here are the step outs.

Here are some examples using Kalrav:




Let me have your feedback

D I L I P

9 comments:

  1. awesome tile and wonderful tangle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely auras and shading. I love the way you've used your new tangle. Very nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your tile ... the Brellas look as though they are filled with air. Your new tangle looks good with them. Thanks for posting the step out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Can't wait to try Kalrav.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely new tangle, thanks for sharing. Your shading in the Brella tile is great as always.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful tile! I really loved trying out Kalrav.. It's meaning is same in Kannada too..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the KALRAV! And I am thinking the um-brellas are so cleverly done too! Your shading is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kalrav is beautiful and your tile is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a lovely pattern but not, I think, a tangle, properly. A tangle is not representative of anything, although it may be 'inspired by'. This looks very much like birds.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. Remember, a thought shared is an expansion of knowledge through many. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...