Thursday, 20 August 2015

Another Mile Stone..H video

H video clocks 1,00,000 views...on 21st August, 2015.

One more mile stone . The ABC of Zentangle H video on my You Tube channel clicks 100,000 views in less than a year's period from the date of its being up loaded. A great moment to be recorded, and then move on.

Just to record that at this juncture, the total nos of combined views of all the published videos stands at 1,45,450, and the nos of subscribers to my channel stood at 2087.

Here is the link to the H video -



https://youtu.be/AsY0eYOGhoM

The mile stones are meant to be surpassed, and so will this one be! But let me sincerely thank all the viewers and subscribers of my videos to make me reach this milestone. I sincerely hope that my videos are helping the viewers to learn something about zentangles.

Enjoy,

D I L I P 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are most welcome. Remember, a thought shared is an expansion of knowledge through many. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...