Wednesday, 26 October 2016

Diva 290

N-Zeppel and Flux, Duotangles

Diva's challenge no.290 is to create a Zentangle art using the two tangle patterns - N-Zeppel and Flux.

Here is my response..

E N J O Y

D I L I P

PS: In my video series "ABC of Zentangle", the 'N' video on Youtube demonstrates drawing, among other patterns the ever green N-Zeppel. 
You may like to watch it.



And if you liked it, you may like to subscribe to my channel and watch the entire series with already demonstrated 60+ tangle patterns so far..

T H A N K    Y O U

D I L I P   P A T E L  CZT 09

7 comments:

  1. Love your NZeppel variations within Flux!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful composition with an original way of drawing the patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful composition, wonderful shaded!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to 'see' you here again, Dilip and ... with that gorgeous tile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nicely composed. I like how you faded out on the edges!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. Remember, a thought shared is an expansion of knowledge through many. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...