Tuesday, 2 May 2017

Diva 314

UMT Scallamps by Sarah Uram

After a long time I am posting my response to Diva's Challenge...

Here is my treatment to Scallamp

Hope you like it.

I also want to take this opportunity to observe that Zentangle is slowly, but steadily engulfing the whole world, considering that there are more than 3000 CZTs spread over 39 countries, as informed to us by Rick and Maria... 

Being the first CZT in India, it is my responsibility to make Zentangle popular in India.

Here is a very interesting write up in the New Indian Express dt 17th April 2017 with testimonies from four of my students. Innumerable stories are in the making by ever increasing tribe of Zentangle practitioners.




For new comers, here is a video giving basic steps to learn drawing Zentangle tiles.


E N J O Y

D I L I P (C Z T   0 9 )





18 comments:

  1. Love the way you treated Scallamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like very much your bold take on Scallamp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Scallamps tile Dilip. Good to 'see' you here after a long time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne for remembering. Yes, other activities keeps me away, but I will try to be on this platform more often.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful Scallamp composition!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very tormented composition, i love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christine. I like your description..'tormented composition..':-)

      Delete
  6. Glad to see you back and a wonderfully bold Scallamps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for keeping me in your memories. Yes, other activities do not leave enough time for me, but I will try to be here as often as I can.

      Delete
  7. Thank you for trying my tangle! I love how Purk-y it is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah, I like to try out various possibilities. Your tangle is fun!

      Delete
  8. Nice to see you back with one of your lovely tiles. I like how bold your Scallamps is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jean to keep me your memories. I will try to be here more often. Other activities like training in behavioural aspects keeps me more busy now a days.

      Delete

Your comments are most welcome. Remember, a thought shared is an expansion of knowledge through many. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...